Thursday, August 29, 2013

Time is Money





There are those who really don't want to spend money going to any Disney destination. That is their choice and that's OK.  They wouldn't enjoy it.  There are other amusement parks that are probably a lot of fun. But you and I both know that there is no place like a Disney park. I am telling you, I could write ads for Disney!  Wait, I think I just did.

I know that it is going to cost you.  I know that better than anyone.  Truth be told, I don't really know any real money-saving tricks either.  What I do know, and will tell anyone who cares to listen, that the best possible thing to do is to get your money's worth out of your vacation.  Live it to the fullest.  Prepare so that there are no time wasters.  Make sure that you are rested.  Hey,  I even recommend training.  Break your sneakers in ahead of time.  Budget your money so that there are no surprises.

On that note, I like to study the menus at All ears.net, so that I will have an idea of what we want, and know upfront how much its going to cost.  Same goes for snacks.   I like to bring some snacks, and then budget in a sundae or two to share.   We also bring drinks.

I cannot stress enough what a blessing a trip like this can be to you and your family, if you are prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment