Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Memory Lane

I just love internet searches.  You can learn about anything you need to know.  I know that there is a lot of evil on the internet, but I am having a blast!

One of the Disney events that I will probably never be able to attend is D23, the official Disney fan convention. If you have a chance, you should go. 

However, a few who did make it, did me the great favor of recording and posting to youtube.  I just watched a great presentation about the construction of Disneyland.  There was a lot of footage I had never seen before.   I enjoy seeing how things used to be.  And it amazes me how excited people were about Disneyland, when it had half the attractions that it used to have.  

Right now, I am watching a special presentation with all the people who are the Disney park announcers.  Its weird because now, when I go to Disneyland, I hear their voices and I can see their faces in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment