Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Going back to Disney

I have heard people say "Yeah, we've been to Disney" as if that were that.  If you were satisfied with one trip, let me tell you, my friend, you missed something!  There is always something new!  I can't wait to get back.  Our dates are set, and the hotel has been booked and paid for.  The ticket money has been saved and set aside.  Now I only have to start saving for food and souvenirs.  OK, more food than souvenirs.

This year's DoNotMiss@Disney list.
Radiator Springs Racers.(Think Test Track, just better)
Star Tours
Tower of Terror
Turtle Talk with Crush.
Billy Hill and the Hillbilllies
Grizzly River Run
Towmater's tractors



I am really looking forward to spending some time appreciating the details of both Cars Land and Buena Vista street.  There is so much there.  The architecture and design of Buena Vista Street is so different from Main Street USA, yet Walt Disney experienced both periods.  First, Main Street evokes the Turn of the Century.  Walt was born in 1901.  The Buena Vista design is reminiscent of the 1920's, when Walt first arrived in California.   Even though they represent the same era, I prefer Buena Vista street to Hollywood Boulevard at Disney's Hollywood Studios in FL.

If you've just been once, trust me, you need to go again.  Give me a call, or send me an email.
tourguiderhonda@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment