Saturday, August 17, 2013

Questions People Ask. Can I afford to go to Disney?

In a nutshell, YES!

There are so many options!  You can indulge in the Vacation of a Lifetime, or you can plan a trip on the cheap.  Either way, you are going to have fun, and more importantly, you will be able to create memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.  True Story.  I have a TON of really special memories that I truly cherish.  I will bore you with them some other time.

Disney World in Florida has many, many options for lodging.  For budget-conscious travelers, they offer the Value Resorts.  These are your basic hotels, and they are quite affordable.  Also, they are the ones that offer Family Suites, that sleep up to six.  These Value Resorts have great food courts and whimsical decor.  It has also been said that the Value Resorts have the best bus service for the whole resort.

The next level up are the Moderate Resorts.  These are really lovely.  They also have food courts, but they will also have a nice table-service restaurant.  Also, the pools at these resorts and themed an gorgeous.  Most, if not all, have slides.

My best budget advice is more about time than money.  But, if you get your money's worth, then you will be happy, happy, happy.   Once, a friend remarked that he would never go take his family and spend hours in line at a Disney theme park.  Good.  I hate that too.   And I don't.  I know my way around those pesky lines.  As your travel consultant, I can give you my best advice about making the most of your Disney vacation.

Contact me at tourguiderhonda@gmail.com  or 520-309-5377

No comments:

Post a Comment