Thursday, February 1, 2018

Arias Trip of a Lifetime 2018 Day 2

 Pandora was as beautiful as described and the wait for Avatar was immense. I've never seen anything like it, and I was there for the opening weekend of Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.  Thankfully we had fastpasses for this amazing ride. 
We actually never tire of the Safari.  We rode it 3 times.



 Being a mom, I also never get tired of Nemo.  I guess all parents can relate to wanting to protect your kids and also wanting them to be able to swim out alone.
My two dearest daughters.  I also have a fantastic son, but he is very camera-shy.

Our day at the Animal Kingdom was long but fantastic.  We tried to get into Avatar early, but even arriving before the supposed park opening, we found that the line was 3 hours long.   Instead we enjoyed a practically empty park in the morning.  We had lunch at Flame Tree BBQ as usual, and it was really good.  I ordered the onion rings even though I wasn't expecting them to be good.  They were incredibly good.  They must have changed their onion-ring-making in the past 3 years.

  Avatar was an amazing ride.  Now, the expectation for rides is going to be so high. People are going to expect total immersion in the story.  I really liked Avatar even though it made me a little queasy.


  There is so much to do and see at the Animal Kingdom.  I wish we had another day to take every little trail and hollow, just to see what I might see and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment